Easy Peasy Flapjacks
Perfect for Little Lunch Boxes
We're giving you the tastiest recipes that you can make quickly and easily with Home Store + More products. Try out these Easy Peasy Flapjacks! These soft, chewy delicious flapjacks are so yummy and easy to make - not to mention the perfect snack for little lunchboxes or when you're on the go!
- 250g Jumbo Oats
- 125g Butter
- 125g Light Brown Sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons Golden Syrup
- Whatever toppings you'd like! We recommend melted dark chocolate or chopped almonds!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and butter a rectangular baking dish
- In a small pan over a medium heat melt together the butter, brown sugar and golden syrup until the butter is melted
- Fold the oats into the wet mixture until fully combined
- Empty the mixture into the greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove flapjacks from the oven and leave to cool
- Add the chocolate topping whilst the flapjacks are still in the baking dish
- Leave to cool and dry
- Cut into squares and dig in!