To learn more about delivery during Covid-19 please click here.
Welcome to Home Store + More. Below is a list of our most frequently asked questions.
Why is my Plus+ Membership advance code not working?
Your advance code should be entered in the promotional code box on the Basket or Checkout page.
Once you click ‘Apply’, a 50% discount should be applied to the relevant items. If this does not occur immediately please try the following:
- If on a desktop:
- Press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard together, this will refresh the page and the code should work
- Close down the Home Store + More website and open it again, enter your items to the basket and try the code again.
- If on mobile:
- ‘X’ out of the page, open your web browser app (safari, google, etc), go to homestoreandmore.ie and try again
What products are shown on the website?
All of the active lines available to buy from our stores are shown on the website. The content is updated daily.
Can products be transferred between stores?
No, unfortunately we don’t have the facilities to transfer between stores.
Are the prices quoted accurate?
The website content is updated every day, including all promotional activity. We strive to keep all information - including pricing – as accurate as possible.
What is Home Store + More plus+ membership?
Home Store + More plus+ membership is a free subscription service whereby signed up customers receive 3 days advance notice of our monthly offers. Such notice can be sent via email, via text or both. To sign up simply go here and enter your details.
How can I become a member of Home Store + More plus+?
There are 3 ways to become a member:
- By signing up on our website here
- Over the phone by calling our office during business hours
- By signing up in-store
How safe is shopping on homestoreandmore.ie?
How do I apply for a job at Home Store + More?
Please visit our careers page to check for any current vacancies.
Can I order giftcards on homestoreandmore.ie?
We're sorry but we're not currently selling gift cards on our website.
However, you can purchase a gift card in store. Just ask a colleague for help at any of the till points in one of the stores. Click on our store locator to you find your nearest branch. If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact us or ask in-store for more details.
How do I use my gift voucher?
- The card can be used to buy any product in any branch of Home Store + More.
- The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the value of your card and any balance remaining will be shown on your receipt.
- Balance enquires can be checked at any till point.
- The card can be topped up at any branch of Home Store + More.
- Gift Cards are valuable, please treat as cash. Damaged or cancelled gift cards will not be accepted.
- The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card. The card may not be exchanged for cash or credit.
- The minimum amount of value that can be loaded on the card is €5.
- No change given. Outstanding balance will be printed on your receipt.
- We will not be held liable for cards that have been lost or stolen.
- The card is valid in the Republic of Ireland only.
How do I find a specific product on your site?
Enter a keyword or product code in the search facility available at the top of each page. Alternatively you can browse to the product you have in mind by clicking on the appropriate category link at the top of each page. For example if you were searching for a door mat, you would click on home living, and then choose door mat.
Can I reserve online?
As a part of our multichannel offering we introduced our In-Stock Promise. This is our way to tell you we are confident that the product you have selected will be available in your chosen store when you arrive.
You can get your In Stock Promise Barcode in 4 easy steps:
- Choose the product you want to buy in store
- Click the ‘Check Stock in Store’ button
- Select the store closest to you that shows availability
- Enter your email address to receive your In Stock Promise Barcode and either print it out or simply take a screenshot on your phone
We will not hold the stock specifically for you but we are confident that the product will be available in store when you visit the store.
To learn more about our In Stock Promise please click here.
Can I order over the phone?
At this point we do not accept orders over the phone. We recommend placing orders online - this is the safest way to place your order, protect your personal details and payment details.
Can products be delivered from stores?
No unfortunately we can’t deliver from our stores, all online orders are shipped from our web warehouse.