- HG extreme power cleaner is an extremely powerful grease and dirt remover
- Excellent for the removal of truly stubborn staining of floor tiles, flagstones and all natural stone types
- Also suitable for the removal of tile (polish) protection films
- Put a few drops of HG stainless steel quick shine on a non fluffy cloth and rub evenly into the surface
- See image above for safety instructions
HG extreme power cleaner is a professional and extremely powerful tile cleaning product for removing real problem dirt, polish and other protective coatings that are very difficult to remove.
This extreme power cleaner removes stubborn grease, dirt and other problem grime from floor tiles, flagstones and all types of natural stone. This extremely powerful tile cleaning product from HG is also suitable for use with a scrubbing machine. 1 litre is sufficient for approximately 35 to 70m2 of floor surface, depending on the amount of dirt. Dissolve half a litre of HG extreme power cleaner in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water.
How to use: Apply with a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15m² at a time. Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush. Leave it to work for a few minutes and scrub well once more. Then use a mop to remove the liquid from the surface. Mop the floor well with clean water. The result is a clean tile floor!
- 1 Litre