Choosing the Right Cookware For You
When choosing cookware, it is essential to remember that you will be cooking with this almost every day - so keep in mind the following: are you looking for oven-safe ware, induction compatible pots, or non-stock pans?
What Cookware Pieces Do You Need
Best Selling Frying Pans
Best Selling Cookware Sets - Half Price
Caring For Your Cookware
1. Match the size of your pot or pan to the size of the ring you are cooking on - excess heat could cause overheating, burns and a waste of energy.
2. Avoid using sharp objects such as knives or steel wool on the inside of your pots or pans.
3. Allow the pot or pan to cool completely before filling it with hot water, which could cause your cookware to warp.
4. If hand washing using a gentle detergent or putting your cookware in the dishwasher, soak first to remove any stubborn food residue or stains.
5. Try to avoid soaking non-stick cookware.
6. Try to avoid putting pots and pans into the dishwasher. Use some of our gentle pot scrubbers such as the Greener Cleaner Cream Pot & Pan.