Pancake Tuesday 2023
If you are looking for a healthier option for this coming Pancake Tuesday, then look no further - banana oat pancakes have recently become very popular and for a good reason.
Although this recipe uses healthier ingredients than your basic pancake recipe, they do not compromise taste. They are fluffy, light, and overall a delicious guilt-free breakfast for any day of the week.
You only need eight ingredients for these banana oat pancakes, and you can blitz it all together in a blender for fuss-free yummy pancakes that even the kids will love! Serve up with some fresh fruit and honey.
Get prepared for pancake Tuesday 2023
• 2 bananas
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup your preferred choice of milk, we love chocolate almond milk for a chocolate flavoured pancake
• 2 cups rolled oats
• Measuring Cups
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• Pinch of salt
Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe Steps:
- Mash the bananas and add to a mixing bowl with the eggs, milk, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla essence, and salt.
- Whisk the ingredients together until the batter is smooth.
- Leave the batter to sit for 15 minutes after it's smooth.
- Pour the smooth batter onto your hot pancake pan and cook over medium heat.
- The pancakes are ready to flip when the edges are set, and you see tiny bubbles on the surface.
- Place cooked pancakes in a warm oven to keep them warm while cooking the rest of the pancakes.
- Serve with your favourite toppings!