Blackout & Thermal Curtains: Buying Guide
Invest in a Good Sleep
Studies show that sleeping in an overly lit room negatively impacts your sleep. This means that sleeping in a darker room can enhance your sleeping pattern. So by investing in blackout & thermal curtains you're investing in a better sleep for you and your loved ones.
Blackout curtains can also help keep out the sunlight during the day which is beneficial for your home interior. Over-exposure to daylight can cause severe co lour fading and diminishing of carpets and furniture.
Keep Your Home Warm & Cosy
All our blackout curtains are also thermal. They're made of a thick and durable polyester and cotton material. The heat retaining materials will help keep your home warmer in the colder months and create a much needed warm and cozy atmosphere.
Retaining the heat in your house can also help reduce your utility bills if you have a central heating system in your home.
The thickness and lining of our Blackout & Thermal Curtains are ideal for providing you with more privacy. They can be a great addition for a room that's street facing and exposed.
Popular Blackout & Thermal Curtains
Taking Care of your Blackout & Thermal Curtains
HOW TO CLEAN CURTAINS WITH BLACKOUT LINING!
- For a quick and efficient clean- you can vacuum your curtains whilst they're hanging on the curtain pole.
- Make sure to be careful and ensure you are using the dust attachment that comes with your vacuum.
ARE BLACKOUT CURTAINS MACHINE WASHABLE?
No. If your curtains need a thorough clean then read below for instructions.
- We recommend taking your curtains off the curtain pole then gently work the effected area with laundry soap, warm water and a cloth.
- Make sure to rinse the are with clean water right after and then return the curtains up on the pole to dry hanging.
CAN I IRON BLACKOUT CURTAINS?
- If needed, they can be ironed on the fabric side.
- Ensure that you are ironing them on a low heat setting.