WE CONTINUE TO WELCOME YOU SAFELY INTO OUR STORE
All of us at home store + more have been working hard to ensure that your in-store experience continues to be as
safe as possible and you can enjoy your shopping experience with us. Looking out for one another is very important
and we endeavour to continue to do so.
Please note in accordance with the latest government guidelines in force from 22nd October 2020.
We are only selling products necessary for the essential upkeep and functioning of places of residence at the present time.
The guidelines also stipulate that where possible...
Retailers with mixed retail offering which have discrete spaces for essential and non-essential retail should make arrangements for the separation of relevant areas.
So we have closed the following departments at the present time: Candles, Furniture, Tableware, Wall Décor, Kitchen textiles and our seasonal department.
We will be reviewing these guidelines on an ongoing basis.
We would like to ask for your continued support in making your shopping experience in our stores as safe and pleasant as possible during these challenging times:
- Please practise Social Distancing at all times for your and all our safety
- We are controlling the number of customers in our stores to better facilitate Social Distancing. Thank you for your patience.
- We aim to provide every customer with a sanitised basket at the entrance of our store.
- Please help us to protect you, our colleagues and other customers by using the contactless hand sanitiser at the entrance and by using contactless payment methods.
- We want to assure you, that we are following best practise cleaning and safety guidelines from the HSE and other governmental bodies
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your homestore + more team