Easy Back To School Lunch Ideas
As schools around the country get ready to reopen their doors after the summer holidays, you’ll soon be thinking about what to pop into your little one’s lunchbox.
Often, it’s tough to decide on what to give your child as they head off for a busy day of learning, but there is no need to stress.
With a few handy lunch ideas, you can rest assured that lunchtime will be tasty and healthy.
- The staple sliced pan sandwich cut into shapes to add some fun to your child's lunchbox.
- For variety, why not fill a healthy bagel with all their favourites? Cream cheese tastes great and is a nice substitute for standard cheddar.
- Another alternative to bread is the wrap, versatile enough for adding any fillings and easy for little mouths to eat.
- A simple alternative to sandwiches is nutritious chopped vegetables, perfect for little hands. Peppers, celery, and carrots are ideal for dipping in hummus, don't forget to add some crackers.
School Lunch Essentials
- If you’re having pasta for dinner, make a little extra for your child’s lunchbox for the next day.
- It’s always a great idea to include a small tub of fruit for something sweet but healthy to enjoy.
- Make your very own yoghurt pot with granola for added taste and crunch.
- Don’t forget to pick up a water bottle to wash everything down, a brightly coloured one will help make water seem a little more fun!
The above is just a selection of ideas for making lunchtime more exciting and varied for your child at school. With a bit of preparation, you’ll be whipping up some delicious treats for them to enjoy day in, day out!
Shop Our School Bags Range