- Antibacterial filter
- Cools and humidifies the air
- Uses just water to keep you cooler
- Reusable, antimicrobial filter
- Adjustable three-speed fan
- Runs up to 10 hours per fill
- Filter is also dishwasher safe
Chillmax Air turns cold water, via a special (antimicrobial) filter, into a finer mist of cool, refreshing air circulated by a whisper-quiet fan with three speed settings. It humidifies while it cools your personal breathing space so you can stay cool and breathe moist, humid air wherever you need it.
The secret is Hydro-Chill Technology, which uses our advanced evaporative air-cooling filter and our enhanced cool-mist chamber, to pull in warm, dry air and instantly transform it into cool refreshing air! The filter is resistant to mould and mildew and can be put in the dishwasher to clean and sterilise it for years of use. Chillmax Air's compact and lightweight design means you can enjoy cool fresh air anywhere from the bedside to the office.
Chillmax Air uses no chemicals or toxic coolants, just ordinary water, and lasts up to 10 hours on just one filling! Simply fill with water, plug it into any standard wall socket and enjoy! PLUS, Chillmax Air has a built-in soft-glow blue LED light that can be set to two levels of brightness so it's the perfect night light for those hot summer nights so you get a humidifier, a cooler and a light from a single plug socket.
- Max water capacity 610ml. Runs up to 10 hours per fill.
- Box: 20.3x17.8x24.8cm Unit: 14.55x17x16.25cm
- •10 Watts •5 Volts
- Set includes:
- •1 x Chillmax Air •1 x Filter •1 x Plug adapter 1.8m approx
- •50/60HZ •Class 2
- Keep out of reach of children unless supervised by an adult. Do not overfill the water tank. Chillmax Air must be kept on a level surface during use; tilting the unit may cause water to leak out of the base. Read the full instruction manual before use. Run time will vary depending on speed setting, room temperature levels, room humidity levels, etc. When not using Chillmax Air for extended periods of time, empty the water tank, remove the filter and allow to air dry.