- Vanish Oxi Action
- UK's #1 stain remover
- For whiter whites & amazing stain removal results
- Versatile stain remover - in wash, pre-treat or soak; just add a scoop in every wash
- Safe for use on everyday fabrics, colours & whites
Guarantee freshness at all times for your clothes. Vanish Oxi Action White Powder, specifically developed to make your Whites Whiter and give you Amazing Stain Removal results 1st time! From the ones you can clearly see to the tougher ones that may be hidden deep in the fibres of the fabric.
The special Oxi Action formula penetrates and lifts the stain first time, while the whitening ingredients to help retain a brilliant whiteness in your washing. You choose how to use this versatile stain remover - in the wash, pre-treat or soak your fabrics. Keeping your clothes stain free & whiter is easier than you think - just add a scoop in every wash. See it for yourself. Impossible made Possible. Do not use on wool, silk or leather. Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood and metal.
Suitable for White Coloured clothes, your Clothes will look brand new! An essential addition to your cleaning products to keep your clothes in tip top condition. Warning: Always follow the usage instructions. Harmful if swallowed and irritating to skin. Keep out of reach of children and keep away from eyes. Box Contains Each order comes with a single vanish crystal white 1.5 kg.
- Suitable for:
- For ingredients information: www.rbeuroinfo.com. Contains: >30% Oxygen - based bleaching agents, 5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionic Surfactants, Zeolites, Enzymes, Optical Brighteners.
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric label. Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry. Reclose lid after each use and keep Vanish in a cool dry place. For best results, it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process. Do not use on any garment or rug made of wool, silk or leather. Do not use on finished or coated surfaces – for example wood, metals etc. Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes. Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly. Do not contaminate the product in the tub. Once mixed, do not leave solution in a sealed container. It will continue to give off oxygen and the container may build up pressure and may leak.