How do we use the information you give us?
We use the information you provide us:
- To administer your account and may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
- And, from time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means of products, services, promotions and special offers from our retail channel and Home Store + More.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us. If you are registered with My Details, you may change this option at any time. You can also unsubscribe by contacting Customer Service. Please ensure you list all the email and postal addresses you have given us in the past. Alternatively, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer. No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
At Home Store + More we take your online security very seriously. Our hosting provider is PCI Level 1 compliant and we cannot overstate the importance of that assertion by an independent third party.
Usability of the website
The Home Store + More platform in general has been developed with usability in mind and we are constantly making usability improvements to the platform. Our development team is well trained in usability best practice to ensure that the Home Store + More website is designed with usability in mind at all times.
Accessibility of the website
At Home Store + More we are committed to making our web information and services accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities or visual impairments. With this in mind we constantly strive to make homestoreandmore.ie as accessible as possible to our customers.
This website has been developed to meet Level One recommendations made by the W3C Website Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Guidelines, and complies with current IE legislation, including the following:
- The Disability Act
- The Equal Status Act
- The Employment Equality Act
We intend to continue improving our accessibility so if you have difficulty accessing this site and require further help, or if you have any suggestions to help improve our accessibility, please contact us.
Add another to your basket!
Add another worth of products to your basket!